1. Children who are 4 years and 6 years of age are eligible for admission to L.K.G. & Std. I respectively.
2. While seeking admission the following documents are to be produced.
a. Transfer certificate.
b. Birth certificate.
c. Community certificate(for SC/ST/backward community only)
d. A passport size photograph.
3. Admission is done on written application in the prescribed form duly filled and signed by the father or mother.
4. Registration of name is no guarantee for admission.
5. Withdrawal of students during the school year is not generally permitted. However the withdrawal is inevitable, fees for entire term will have to be paid before obtaining the T.C. Amount remitted under any heading shall not be refunded.
6. Application for Transfer certificate should be submitted in writing to the principal by the parent one week in advance.
7. The principal reserves the right to remove a pupil from the roll on the grounds of indiscipline, incompetency etc. at any part of the academic year.